Saturday, February 02, 2008

Day 59 - 26 Feb - Puerta Vallarta


Photo: The hybiscus are gi-normous and they are in reds, pinks, and yellows in hedges all around the resort. I never get tired of see them.
We really are...I mean, really are...leaving this time. We've looked at the calendar and can't believe where we still want to go and how much time we've got left. Every day has been fabulous here and as much as we hate to see it end...that's life, so Friday we will be on the road again.

Knowing that we are leaving, we decided to spend the day catching a few more rays and just enjoy the pool and beach.

While I was downtown yesterday, I did notice one thing...Mexican women are, for the most part, quite attractive. The thing that just ruins it for them though is that they all believe they are the most attractive when they wear jeans/pants/shorts two or three sizes too small! Man, they are poured into those puppies and while it doesn't leave much to the imagination, it just plain has to hurt the V-J-J. When we were at the rodeo the other day, I couldn't believe the girls that showed up with boobs hanging out all over, stillettoe heels, and VERY tight pants. I commented to the man next to me that this was a great place to girl watch. His response was that the girls knew this was a 'man place', that most guys came here without their wives so the girls were looking for one thing...and it had nothing to do with which team came in first! I had to laugh as I had heard him tell his son that he could look but to be sure and tell his Mother that Daddy hadn't looked.

Mexican men are 99% hunks and I have pictures to prove it. Even the youngest boys have the hair gel going and MP3 players hanging out of their ears. Perhaps it's the Latin blood that makes them incredible dancers. There was this one or ten guys on the pirate crew that made Gail and my eyes water when they each did their little dance routine when they were introduced! There's was this one particular move they each had......................sorry, went to my happy place there for a minute. All that to say, they are an attractive people.

Not much adventure today...and that's okay. I did wander today the take some photos of all the beautiful flowers. If I could only find a way to have a hybiscus hedge......... Until next time, love and hugs to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home