Monday, October 15, 2007

Colin & Jennifer Get Married


Colin and Jennifer got married on 13 Oct and it was such a beautiful wedding. These two have known one another since middle school, and anyone who doesn't believe in fate should meet Colin and Jen. They were absolutely meant for one another.


It had rained nearly all week and Jen was losing hope for the outdoor wedding of her dreams. However, about 15 minutes before the final 'inside/outside' decision had to be made, the rain stopped, the sun peaked through the clouds, and everyone moved outside for the ceremony.


It was a beautiful wedding. I only had my small point and shoot camera with me and wanted to get a photo of Colin when he first saw Jen and her father, which I did. Then I turned around to look at Jen and she literally took my breath away! She was so beautiful. Each photo of them together clearly shows their happiness and love for one another.


In his speech after dinner, Wayne said the most lovely and appropriate thing. He said, "If Lynne and I had known how terrific our three sons would turn out, we would have had three more kids. Well, today we got our wish--we just got our sixth child."


We are so fortunate to have these special children.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home